Did you know hat Obamas plans is to make a country mandated draft for all young men?

This is part of his natonal community volunteering plan up his sleeve! Changing America one day at a time into a different country!

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 11:38 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• forcing you to Volunteer ???
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:40 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• well canada here they come again, it didnt work out too well the last couple of times,
    loveeeyore62

Answer by loveeeyore62 at 11:45 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• yup- they took a previous quote he was caught saying(fox-news)Hannity
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:45 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• My husband says that's the first good idea the man has had.
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 11:45 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Then it's not called volunteering if you're forced.

I think it's a great idea to have a mandatory two year service for ALLyoung citizens. Perhaps they would appreciate our country more if they had to defend it.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:46 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• he thinks it will bring people together like after WW2, is'nt that just great.he will help pay for college because you are going!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:46 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Maybe he'll have them over for beers before they are deployed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• He won't get my son in 18 years...And I'll kill anyone that tries.
    Anonymous

• Over my dead body. My son will certainly not join the military against his will. We will flea this country if they do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I think if you are going to get any type of public assistance, be it college or food stamps, medicaid, you should have to do some type of volunteering. The volunteering can be either at city level (painting over graffiti, cleaning the city) or the military. If you are able to work and don't have a disability then there is no excuse for receiving a free hand out...

Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 11:52 AM on Jul. 29, 2009