Weird pain in my belly button.

I'm 21 weeks and because my belly button was so deep it still hasnt "popped" yet but is getting really close. I've always had a pretty sensitive belly button ( if anyone touched it, it gave me a weird sensation). But since my belly is growing i've been getting the same sensation. Is this normal? Its not consistent, its only sensitive when she moves....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it's the baby pushing on your belly button from the inside completely normal...you have awhile to go so time to get use to that odd feeling lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I'm almost 27 weeks~! That's is a common complaint in pregnancy. Mine is senstive too when my little guys moving in there. Because of your uterus by your belly button now there's alot more senstivity there. It might be a little uncomfortable but it shouldn't go on all day. good luck to you~!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:03 PM on Jul. 29, 2009