Anti-depressents and pregnant

Can you be put on depressents while pregnant? My hormones are worse than ever. So much anger and problems have come out. This is my 3rd pregnancy and has never been this bad. However, I've never been on meds. I've been raped, dad's passed away, and so on. Just wondering what to do. I know something is wrong and it's beyond carrying a baby. I want my baby I love my kids. But, I need help. I do nothing but cry, want to hurt myself, go crazy, and it scares me. It's worse than ever, and if I'm this way at 5 weeks, what will 40 weeks bring? Thanks everyone...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ugh, I was the same at the beginning of my pregnancy and it was awful, Im sorry :( You can get put on meds so I would talk to your Dr. however IMO you should see what other options there are and use meds as a last resort.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Jul. 29, 2009

• paxil is linked to heart problems avoid all meds suck on peppermints,choclate and tea with honey to chear you up
    rbc.org
    intouch.org
    Do not think about hurting yourself please! Jesus loves you and this precious life you are carrying, drink oj and take your vitamins too!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:14 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• zoloft is safe durring pregnancy
    Anonymous

• tuna fish is a natural antidepressant so is salmon just. Make sure you buy the right kind some mercury in some look it up kay dear?God Bless!!!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:16 PM on Jul. 29, 2009