How Can I say no to my Family over when I'm Ill?

I've had 2 months of Severe problems. They know this & urge me to go to the Er or A DR. But I can't get help with it being paid for. So when they come over . My DD rests & eats Everything she sees! She's Very pregnant. Her toddlers are always hungry & needy. Things get broken, messed up, lost, Etc.. Then we don't have enough food or can I make more! When ever I do lifting, work, scrubbing, vacuum etc.. I get heavy vaginal bleeding. Non stop for months now. She knows this. but when she comes here. I have to do too much. I love them so much. but I can't take it! I'm weak, Tired, dizzy just too unwell & Streesed to breaking. I deal with many health concerns. When a friend my age gets asthma attacks or a severe migraine Etc.. She goes into the hospital. I don't have that luxery of health care or wellness. My DH sees this but doesn't help much seeing as he is Laid off work & is home too. What can I say or do not to hurt feelings

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Health

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you

Say no!

Answer by rkoloms at 12:18 PM on Jul. 29, 2009