Does your heart effect ur period? (maybe tmi)

I have been have chest pain in my left side. and its right under my left breast so im just assuming its my heart untill i get it checked.. anyway my period is discolored. its brown. the 1st day it will be find and the second but the rest of the time its red and brown. so i was just wondering if the heart could effect ur period. Of if u have any advice on what the pain could be or what the brown blood means please tell me..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Health

• Brown blood is typically old blood..could be left over from your last period or if u have had a baby in the past 6 months...I know the start of my period is always brown but then gets bright red then the end is brown again pretty much just old blood....but if your worried call your gyn they will either tell you not to worry or see you..good luck hope all is ok.
    mom2twopreemies

Answer by mom2twopreemies at 12:11 PM on Jul. 29, 2009