• In the Spotlight:

How long is your 'quickie'?

My husband and I somehow got onto this topic and I was very surprised to learn that we had very different opinions on the subject. I think that a quickie should be just that - quick. Five to ten minutes max. Husband thinks at least 20 minutes, which is quite different from what I thought! Thankfully we don't feel the need to have too many quickies, lol. Anyway, I wanted to know what everyone else thought and how long you think a quickie should be :) If you could get the opinion of your hubby/SO, it would be interesting to see if they agree!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• ok so i just asked my husband this.. he said a quickie to him means 10 min tops. lil to no floor play. .. i agree
    KCsMom08

Answer by KCsMom08 at 12:44 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• well i think its more like 5 mins 10 tops lol. but my bf seems to go for 20-30 mins..
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 12:14 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I'd say about 10-15 minutes for a quickie :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 12:18 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I think that comsidering where some quickies occur they should last no longer than it should take one to use the restroom lol. If your adventurous and want to do it in a 'public place' (such as a bathroom) then you don't want people wondering what's taking so long haha
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 12:22 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• well it should take as long as it takes for them to cum. sometimes it can be real quick other times yeah it last longer. i don't really watch the time so don't know how long we go.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:24 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I would love a 5 minute quickie, I think we would have way more sex if DH could just be quick about it, I know I can...lol. But DH takes forever, he has always been this way, its always this big exhausting session of a minimum of 20 mins. I complained about this recently to friends and they laughed and couldn't believe I was complaining, but once in a while I would love a quickie!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:25 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• lol atleast 20 min that is not a quicky! If you are really needing a quicky id say less then 5 min
    Anonymous

• Quickie to me is no foreplay and just getting down to business and getting both satisfied. Sometimes that takes 5-10 minutes and sometimes 20.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 12:26 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• i believe a quickee is 2 to 3 minutes....
    my husband said 5 minutes....
    Anonymous

• gramsmom your husband is probably masterbating too much,not trying to be funny im serious,the more they masterbate the better their endurance is for the most part
    Anonymous