Did anyone see the statement made by lady that called 911? This is regarding the Crowley/Professor Gates hoopla.

What are your thoughts?

I sort of feel sorry for her. She seems like such a nice lady and she had a world of junk rained down on her.

I'm glad they released the tapes. I think they made a few things clear.

yourspecialkid

Asked by yourspecialkid at 12:14 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• No do you have a link to it?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:28 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• No link yet. It was just on a few minutes ago. It was on Fox, I don't know about the other networks.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:34 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• K thanks
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:56 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• What did she actually say? All I've seen is a lot of people saying Chit like she only called it in because Gates is black and she is racist and a bunch of stuff.
    Anonymous

• http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/07/29/caller-gates-incident-says-unfairly-dubbed-racist/

There is a link.She did not even identify weather they were black or white..she said she couldn;t really see them well she did say one may of been hispanic when asked by the dispatcher if they were white,black,hispanic? So yeah GATES and Obama are arseholes as I said.

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:12 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• They have both caused all this uproar over nothing.Now Crowleys career is over eventhough he still has it it is overwith...and this woman is pegged racist and all for what? SHEESH even IF she had of seen them and answered "yes they are black" wth is the problem! ?? Do our officers not need a description so they know what to look for? Are we supossed to just descirbe their clothing well yeah that would really boil it down well :eye roll: people need to take a chill pill on this PC garbage.

Is the dispatcher "racist" because she asked if they were black,white,hispanic?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:13 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• If the dispatcher asked the race, what is she supposed to say, "I dunno, I'm color-blind" ??

Color of skin is a much a description as hair color, height, weight, and age. If she said "a stocky, short guy" does that make her prejudice against short, fat people? LOL
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 1:41 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• You know what I hope happens? I hope Gate's home is really broken into and stuff stolen and it is trashed.That would serve him right.No reason for anyone in the neighborhood to call the police esp any white crackas noooo just let it happen.Of course then he will still scream RACISM! Thanks to all those dumb Americans who think some NEVER play the race card and it HAD to be the evil white people out to get them lol....and for electing a racist president thanks!
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:55 PM on Jul. 29, 2009