Fed Ex SUCKS!

Sooo Ive been tracking a package now for days impatiently waiting.Yesterday morning I relized they gave the packages to usps (united states postal service) and then later it said it was delivered...problem is it wasnt!I should be mad at usps but hello I paid fedex to deliver it!!I dont even know where to begin as far as a refund.Im giving it another day incase the mail carrier put it in the wrong box but I live in an apartment complex and they have made it very clear we are not to approach the mail carrier so I dont know what to do next.

Chrystal_A

Asked by Chrystal_A at 12:26 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Shopping

• I don't like Fed Ex Either. They delivered it at the wrong house once and when I called them about it they gave me the address it was delivered at and told me to go find it myself.
    Anonymous

• wow.
    Chrystal_A

Answer by Chrystal_A at 12:41 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Call FedEx for your refund..your contract was with them not with UPS..if they made a contract with UPS thats their problem. I would complain till the shipping fee was refunded. You didnt pay that much to have the stress of wondering where it is, and then finding out its missing.
    2boymama

Answer by 2boymama at 12:41 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• 2boymama:I actually got free shipping,which Im sure means kohls.com forked out the shipping but I want a refund onf my $43 steamer!
    Chrystal_A

Answer by Chrystal_A at 12:59 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Well I found it.The post office has it.It will not fit in my mail box and they apparently dont just take it to my door.OH and they are only open till 3 on weekdays so I gotta wait till Sat,wake up early (they are open an hour and a half) and get my package.Geesh!
    Chrystal_A

Answer by Chrystal_A at 1:16 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Fedex contracts out to USPS in rural areas.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:24 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• rkoloms:i still paid fedex....it was found so no biggie but I still think if it wasnt fedex should be responsible.
    Chrystal_A

Answer by Chrystal_A at 3:58 PM on Jul. 29, 2009