Are you poor and white? Sorry no soup for you or grants from Obama! read the small type gals, I love all colors Obama.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/07/racial_preferences_in_the_demo_1.html#

read the entire bill Obama wants to hide.

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 12:27 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• make it so we can clikc on the link
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 12:39 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Seriously? That's just lovely! But Noooo, he is not evil or has a HIDDEN agenda! WTH? He hates America, is racist, and wants socialism! Oh my gosh people....we are in for it! Yikes.
    Anonymous

• Alright... who the heck opened up the giant box of fruit loops this morning! The crazies are out in full force today all over CM.

Anonymous

• ha-ha! Ha! Anon.44....too funny! lol
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 12:45 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Affirmative action in the healthcare bill. I don't like that bill and I don't like that language being added, even tho it refers to grants being given to med schools, not individuals. Med schools who exhibit a record of training underrepresented minority groups. What does that even mean?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:51 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• how do I make it so you can click on the link? please tell me?
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:55 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• And obama didn't write the bill, I doubt he's even looked at it.

It's still a congress thing.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:57 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• If you use the full editor you will see the insert link character. I used google as I can't copy and paste either on this
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:59 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• What is with the questions today? Have you been chugging your Manuka honey?
    Anonymous

• "In awarding grants or contracts under this section, the Secretary shall give preference to entities that have a demonstrated record of the following: . . . Training individuals who are from underrepresented minority groups or disadvantaged backgrounds."

Yep, there it is. It doesn't surpise me though. I knew Obama was a racist long before the election.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 1:03 PM on Jul. 29, 2009