should i test today

i colleceted my morning urine today should i test or wait until friday
the day i expect my cycle?

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 12:30 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• well if you collected your urine today I wouldn't keep it til friday. Anyway you may or may not get a correct reading depending on if enough HCG is present at this time. So it is possible you may still get a false negative
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 12:45 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• why in the world would you collect your pee and save it unitl you should test? you need to use the newest urine which should be the day you are expecting to test so if you are closer to your period on friday then pee on a stick friday
    RCPerry511

Answer by RCPerry511 at 1:43 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• she means test the pee she collected now and test now, or wait til friday and test that urine then... i would try now but if negative and still no period on friday, then test again
    lilianasmom1116

Answer by lilianasmom1116 at 3:31 PM on Jul. 29, 2009