Ahhhhhh! annoyed!

just venting here im so piss off at him so this girl called him late at night she works with him and i was so pissed off cuz its late and didn't seem work related if u call wen ur not working so why the hell she call rite, so i told him off . Come to realize that it was work related and he didn't think to tell me because i shouldn't care ha, ya rite. why r men or maybe jus my husband such moron when it comes to common sense Ahhhhhh!

kmanivanh1983

Asked by kmanivanh1983 at 12:34 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• When will women realize that not everything your husband does is your business. It was a phone call, nothing more. You shouldn't jump to conclusions about things, it'll come back to bite you in the ass.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 12:35 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• i acted the same way when this girl called him at 1 in the freaking morning while we were finally spending time together... so i was furious and he was like why are getting all mad at me, i didnt tell her to call i never gave her my number our boss did and i wouldnt even hear him out and come to find out her father had died and wanted toknow if he could work for her in the morning... kinda felt like an ass afterwards but in the moment you have every right to get mad.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 12:36 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• when women call ur HUSBAND at night. its ur biz!! i would flip shit too.
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 12:39 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• thank you i can see why sarapuser is single she isnt in her mans life enough to know whats going on. when yall are in one realationship everything you or the other person does is each others bus. we have an open door policy here we hide nothing no passwords or anything he can go through whatever he wants but we hardly ever do bc we trust each other but if i dont feel right about something i will snoop.
    Anonymous

• My husband gets calls that are work related, too. I just look at him with a question in my eyes and he tells me, and that's it. It doesn't bother me.

Answer by Bmat at 1:14 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I think that it is your business, but all you have to do is ask. You don't have to jump down his throat or automatically start assuming things. If there isn't anything going on then he won't have any problem telling you who it was or what it was about.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 1:31 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Haha, I do have a boyfriend. I just don't smother him and think I have to know everything little thing in his life.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 2:42 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• ur profile says single. i think sara your just stuck up and think too much of yourself...
    Anonymous

• Let's not stalk someone's profile, that's not nice.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 8:58 PM on Jul. 29, 2009