How early can you start feeling symptoms of pregnancy?

I know everyone woman is different. If I am pregnant right now this would be my 6th pregnancy, my first 3 were miscarriages, the 4 th i had a baby but she died due to prematurity, and my 5th preg is the Daughter I have now. With every one I had symptoms only after I found out I was pregnant, I'm not expecting my period for 4 more days, but I have been feeling tired and have had some nausea, but do not have any other symptoms.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had my first signs of pregnancy 2 weeks after conception..extreme nausea almost puked in my car while driving on the highway and then had to have a puke cup until the 7th month...condolences on the losses, congratulations on your daughter and good luck w/ your pregnancy (if you are prego right now =)
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 1:33 AM on Aug. 3, 2009