anyone elses nipples itching?

i looked online but didn't get a whole lot of info. just some useless stuff. so far it can happen but it made me concern when they said it could be something else. just wondering if you have that problem and what did your dr say or what did you do?

when i go to itch them my nipples get a strong pain in them. so i can't scratch them and i doubt cream will work cause it seems to be from the inside not the surface. it's not my skin is dry itch it's a constant itch but if i touch or graze nipple painful itch with pain associated with it. anyione have this weird itch pain in nipple too?

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 12:43 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i have that. im 20 weeks an i just asked my dr. about it. she said they were chapped i suppose? an they have a cream that will moisturize them an make them less itchy. but they will still hurt :( seems to be working though but good luck! you can always ask your dr about what they recommend you doing :)
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 12:46 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• My nippled itched horribly in my first pregnancy...
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:46 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Yes I have that, they are sore and itchy, I'm 17 weeks
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:10 PM on Jul. 29, 2009