Cheapest Place to buy diapers???

In your opinion where is the cheapest place to buy diapers? Im talking huggies or pampers only. I got a coupon for Babies r us but is it worth it to buy them there? Or even with the special coupons and such is it better to go elsewhere?? Whatcha think, ladies??

linzhh

Asked by linzhh at 12:46 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think Walmart is the best place but if you want to buy in bulk than Sam's. I think Babies R US has more in there box than Walmart ( so that's why they are a little higher. Just check out prices and how many diapers come in a box). Diapers are expensive.

Anonymous

• I have priced diapers all over and the best place I have found to buy them is Diapers.com.
    samsmom14

Answer by samsmom14 at 1:00 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I go to Sam's Club. i get over 250 diapers for $30-$40 (can't really remember)

You might be able to bring your babies r us coupon to a place that takes competitor coupons... but definitely don't buy them at babies r us.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 1:14 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I do the same as charisma10, go to Sam's club. The number of diapers in the box decreases as the sizes get bigger, but the box is always $35 && it lasts about a month.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 1:25 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Sometimes Target will have great price breaks!
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 4:45 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I have found the best way to buy diapers is to match up coupons from the company, store coupons and sales (although some stores don't do store coupons). I email and call diaper (and other) companies and get great coupons! Like $5, $8, $10 or free packs. Using this method, I have been able to get diapers for free, 99 cents up to $5 a pack, occasionally by combining the coupons, I can even get an overage at the store. I usually buy diapers at Walmart, Target and Walgreens.
    mandamitch

Answer by mandamitch at 7:07 PM on Jul. 29, 2009