Christians - How do you feel? Please read ENTIRE Question!!(Feel free to answer anon)

What is your true view of Pagans? What do you know of their beliefs and how do you view them? What if your child became pagan? What message would you like to get to all Pagans? And finally do you feel persicuted by the Pagans?

I see alot of talk about Pagans by Christians and Christians by Pagans... and unfortunately alot of mud slinging... So, I am looking for honest answers.

**Note to Pagans... Please alow the Christians to speak their mind without bashing their beliefs or views. While I know this could be hard, I want them to have the ability to be honest. I want to know what people really think about each other, not a fight...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Girl, at this point in my life, I have not time to sit around and worry about who worships what and how does what. If you told me today that you are into dogs and are into dog worshipping... I would say...."Great, everyone needs something to believe in"....

I simply have too much going on with my own life to worry about anyone elses.

Have fun, live your life, believe in what you and remember...

Life... NO ONE GETS OUT ALIVE. No matter what you believe in....

Good day, carry on...
    Anonymous

• I think they are sadly lost, but I am hoping they hear God and find Him and open the door because Jesus is knocking! Romans 3:23 Romans 5:8 Romans 10:13
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:51 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• A few of my friends are Pagan. =) I know a little about their beliefs, but I'll admit that I don't know a lot. But I don't ever judge anyone for their personal faith.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 12:51 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I don't spend too much time worrying about others, but my children belong to God. Even if they stray from Him, they still belong to Him and He will accept them back. So I don't worry about them either.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 12:53 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I'm not going to bash any religion. I just know God so loved the WORLD that He gave His only begotton SON that whoever believes in HIM will NOT perish but have everlasting Life!!! Jesus will take anyone if they repent and confess His name. "For me to live is Christ and to die is gain"
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 12:56 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• why judge, who cares what other people do with there lives! worry about your own.
    ashcrash

Answer by ashcrash at 12:57 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I think both of these questions are going to hurt people's feelings, unfortunately. Shouldn't we consider people on an individual basis, rather than just lumping them together as a group?

Now I don't agree with pagan beliefs, but I do really care about the pagans here. I don't feel persecuted by them as a group. I don't have a message to get out to them in this post.

Conflict should be handled on an individual basis or else you begin to feel prejudice. Most of the conflict here is due to personality differences, not group hatred.

I honestly don't think this question is going to bring about the "Dr. Phil" experience, though. It is one thing to compare one group's beliefs to the beliefs of another, but this question is phrased in a way that sets the people of one group against the people of another group.

Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 1:01 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• if you look at religion genericly. pagons and catholics are very much alike. we have one main god. catholics pray to saints as pagons pray to other gods. catholics use the sign of the cross as pagons use north south east west. i have met several moms on cm that are pagon that are nasty and yet i know catholics that are nasty.
    Anonymous

• What I think of pagans is how God thinks of them. They are His creation, chosen by Him, they just either do not know it yet or have chosen to completely reject His call. He still loves them , adores them, cares about them more than they could ever know or imagine. They were never meant to be pagans but worshipers of God in Spirit and in Truth. Pagans is not who they are. Who they are is Children that belong to Jesus the Son, God the Father and Holy Spirit. They are loved deeply and interceded for daily by the One who stands and intercedes for us. What God sees inside are precious jewels waiting to arise and shine and give God the glory. Each pagan on the forum and on this earth was chosen by God... how you say? You are here on this earth!
    I choose to see pagans and others through the eyes of My Father rather than the eyes of the world . Do I love pagans? Oh yes more than you would ever know! :-D
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:50 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I dont think anything of them. They are people just like me. I know very little about their faith other than they believe in goddesses. I dont expect them to study my faith just like I am not going to study theirs. I simply do not have enough time on my hands to go studying other faiths. I wish I could just get ONE book read in a month. I know which path is for my and my home and I respect others who do as well. They are people and God loves them as much as he loves me, though I dont know if they know it. Despite all the labels and religions people hide behind, everyone has the same need....to be loved. BOttom line.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 2:26 PM on Jul. 29, 2009