For all you stay at home moms!!

How many times do you straighten up your living room in one day? I do probably about 5x or so a day between all the toys and crap that gets scattered out everywhere.

littleguys_rule

Asked by littleguys_rule at 12:54 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• With 4 kids, I feel like I clean all day long! As soon as the work is done someone else has already made another mess.
    TheWAHM

Answer by TheWAHM at 12:58 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Toys aren't allowed in the living room... They have them outside and in their rooms. When they were babies they had to learn early to help clean up before nap, lunch and bedtime.. Now it's easy, before bed they spend 15 minutes cleaning up their rooms and in the morning they make their beds... This is just our approach, some think we're too strict but it works for us.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:03 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• just once a day, usually at night once LO is in bed. unless it looks like a tornado hit the living room, then I'll clean up some at that time lol. if i'm expecting company which isnt often, i clean in the morning
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:03 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I do it during his nap then before I get ready to call it a night. Sometimes hubby will clean it up once at night too.
    Anonymous

• I was going to say exactly what the first person said. It's non-stop.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 1:07 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I don't bother - I do after my 2 year old is in bed... or sometimes when i put him down for nap if i'm doing some major cleaning. But otherwise... just the once. Why bother??

Unless we're doing something that requires more space, building something, craft or something.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 1:08 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• During her nap, before lunch and dinner an after she goes to bed!
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 1:13 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Tell me about it...It is an never ending thing.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:46 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• depends on the day, if we have people coming (happens four times a week) then it could be 10 times if no one is coming it's once. I expect the kids to help, they make the mess, they help clean it up
    PeytonNBella

Answer by PeytonNBella at 1:48 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I used to only do it only once or twice a day, before his nap, and before his bed time...But now we live with my brother, so I'm CONSTANTLY cleaning.
    Rachel315

Answer by Rachel315 at 1:59 PM on Jul. 29, 2009