Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

urology question?

my son needs to get a procedure done on his penis to open his pee hole more we haven't talked to the urologist yet for all the details but does anyone know about this? and they kind of procedure?

Answer Question

Asked by cleo2582 at 1:02 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Health

Level 7 (183 Credits)
Answers (0)
  • No answers yet
Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.