heavy, full, sore breast different from period, expected period in 2 weeks, could i be pregnant??

my breast feel heavy, full and sore different from when i am about to start my period my expected period is in 2 weeks could i be pregnant?? took hpt and it came back negative but the expiration date expired last month.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you've had sex then yes!!
    Anonymous

• If you're period is two weeks away and you had a period 1-2 weeks ago you should only be ovulating now, so you wouldn't even be pregnant yet.....it could have been you are farther along but then a proper non-expired test would have shown a positive result. You wouldn't get a positive on a HPT until around the time your period is due. I wouldn't retest until then
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:25 PM on Jul. 29, 2009