The in laws!!

Do you consider your in laws family? Or are they just your husbands family?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• depends on your relationship with them or how often you see them. With me they are my inlaws...nothign more...i dont think its cause i dont like htem...thats actually not hte case...but i havent been able to establish a friendship with them because they live so far away.
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 1:11 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Depends on the relationship i would have with them. i do love my father-in-law but as for my mother-in-law i am working on trying to like/love her more. She can be a bit pushy and nosey and such,with God all things are possible.
    Anonymous

• I think for my DH my parents are just my parents, not his family. But for me on other hand, his parents, my in-laws are also my family. I get along with them better than I do my own family. I see them all the time and they are always willing to help with the kids and to be there. They are very dependable. My parents on the the other hand, I love them, but we get along better the less we see each other.
    Anonymous

• yes i do look at my inlaw,s as family we have a great love and respect for eachother i was the doughter inlaw before we got marryed
    Anonymous