Going Crazy with TTC!

I left contraceptive pills a year and 3 months back, and still nothing. I am on my 4th cycle of clomid now... I track my ovulation days with a good quality expensive kit every month, TTC in most fertile days, and try to keep the hips elevated for an hr during those days just to improve my chances of conception. It is just heartbreaking to get my period every month... I dont know what is wrong! my husband's tests are Ok, and everything seems normal but i just cant get pregnant..!

please tell me what infertility investigations i should do? did any of u get pregnant by using clomid? what was ur dose? i mean did u increase the dose incrementally? how soon did u concieve...?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• you have only been off Birth Control for 3 months or so it takes some time for all of that to get out of your system i would wait before you start looking into fertility treatments, they wont treat you anyway until you have been unable to get pregnant for a year or more, give it some time relax had enjoy the baby making moments it will happen for you!!!
    RCPerry511

Answer by RCPerry511 at 1:38 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Straight after......do a head stand so the sperm doesnt escape lol :) i did this after TTC for 3 months and hey presto i got pregnant and also my second pregnancy was taking ages to happen so i did the old head stand trick (for a few mins) and same again....it may sound silly but it worked for me...so good luck with what ever you try to do...also relax and stop worrying about it not happening and it will....
    Anonymous

• just to clarify.... its a Year and 3 months = 15 months
    Anonymous