Very Very scarred!

im getting theese very sharp pain all in my upper belly, mostly too my left side, but there is a sharp pain near my belly button aas well. im only 5 weeks! am i ok? is this normal? shoul i go to the doctor?

bunnyboluv

Asked by bunnyboluv at 1:30 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Call the dr. Or just go in!
    Anonymous

• it could bbe your stomach stretchig on the inside to make room for the baby and she could be on a nerve.but go to the doctor to make sure.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 1:36 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I honestly think it's just gas. Some women get gassy in early pregnancy. Your uterus isn't even above your public bone so it's not the baby.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 1:54 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• When I was about 7 or 9 weeks pregnant I had horrible pain like menstrual cramps but worst and called my doctor. I was then sent to the hospital and waited for hours on end for them to tell me that it was just my body stretching for the baby. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do. You can take tylenol and maybe that will help. Though it didnt help me. After a couple of miserable days it went away. But I would still call your doctor because it could be an eptoical (spell?) pregnancy which isnt a good thing Good Luck!!
    DueOnSept23

Answer by DueOnSept23 at 2:00 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• That same thing happened to me and Im 12 weeks now. I had a weird pain like feeling around my belly button and I still get a sharp pain every once in awhile on my lower left side. It's just your body expanding and making room for the baby.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 2:09 PM on Jul. 29, 2009