help!

im in early labor according the the hospital and last night my contractions became alittle bit stronger..not much but enough to say ow and my question is i woke up this morning with horrible thigh pains..like when u have a bad period and ur legs hurt? my lower lower back is hurting too along with my thighs.. is it from contractions...my contractions are all over the palce right now..some make my back hella hurt, some are in my lower stomach..is that normal too? this is my third baby and hes very different from my others...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would call L&D and tell them what's going on!! GL!
    Anonymous

• thigh pains.... probably your nerves that run from abdominal to lower leg.

chances are, you're body is not in great shape (pregnant, duh!)... it's just hurting a little bit from your overnight experience.

as far as your sparatic contractions, i'm not your doctor, don't want to give you poor advice. call her.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 1:39 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• When I was in labor my left thigh hurt so bad that my mom rubbed it for about 2 hours to ease the aching. I had already gotten the epidural but my daughter was laying more on my left side and they said it was blocking the medicine on that side so I had partial feeling and it hurt like hell every time I had a contraction. So your thigh pain is normal but you would probably be safe to go ahead and go to the hospital if your thighs and back are hurting. Good luck!
    Anonymous