Share today: A Daily Scripture.. Lets encourage eachother in the Word

BLessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Matthew 5:11
O LORD my GOd, in thee do i put my trust ; save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me. psalm 7;1
For the LORD shall be thy confidence..Proverbs 3:26
In the fear of the LORD is strong confidence and his children shall a place of refuge.
Proverbs 14:26

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• some great verses sisters :) Praise God
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 4:26 AM on Jul. 30, 2009

• my favorite: "What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul."
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 1:50 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• God will not let us down: Isaiah 41:10 Fear not; for I am with you. Be not dismayed; for I am your God. I will strengthen you; yea, I will help you; yea, I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness. Who can harm or condemn those who belong to God? Isaiah 54:17 "No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of Me", says the LORD. We have nothing to fear in death: Isaiah 57:1 The righteous perish, and no man layeth it to heart: and mericful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come. He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, each one walking in his uprightness.

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 3:23 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• The Lord will stop the enemy: Isaiah 59:19 When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. God will be found by those who seek him, and will prosper those who find him: Jeremiah 29:11-13 "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you", says the LORD, "thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall you call upon Me, and you shall go and pray unto Me, and I will hearken unto you. And you shall seek Me, and find Me, when you shall search for Me with all your heart." Why we endure: Romans 5:3b-5 ...we glory in tribulations also; knowing that tribulations works patience; and patience, experience; and experience, hope: and hope maks not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 3:26 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• In both life and death, we belong to God: Romans 14:7,8 For none of us lives to himself, and no man dies to himself. For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. With Jesus you can do anything: Phillipians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. God will give us mercy and grace: Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Endure temptation to receive God's wonderful and holy promises: James 1:12 Blessed is the man that endures temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord has promised to them that love Him.

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 3:28 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Our true reward: ??? ( And so we look forward to possessing the rich blessings that God keeps for his people. He keeps them for you in heaven where they cannot decay or spoil or fade away. They are for you, who through faith are kept safe by God's power for the salvation which is ready to be revealed at the end of time. Do not love the world's ways, and we will live forever: 1 John 2:15-17 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passes away, and the lust thereof: but he that does the will of God abides forever.

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 3:31 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• 42And she cried out with a loud voice and said, "Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb!

43"And how has it happened to me, that the mother of (AY)my Lord would come to me?

44"For behold, when the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby leaped in my womb for joy.

45"And (AZ)blessed is she who believed that there would be a fulfillment of what had been spoken to her by the Lord."
    drink-lover

Answer by drink-lover at 6:59 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• For today--
    Nahum 1:7--"The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him."

Romans 13:14---"But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof."

Galatians 5:1--"Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage."

Galatians 6:9--"And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not."

Romans 8:18 "For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us."
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 7:21 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• "That according as it is written, He that glorieth, Let him glory in the Lord."
    lynnsl

Answer by lynnsl at 7:24 PM on Jul. 29, 2009