Should he be given a second chance?

My now ex and I have been broken up for almost a month now. We have some serious trust issues. Thanks to him I have them because he put thoughts in my head that he was or whatever going to cheat on me when we were together. I still have some trust issues with him because even though we are broken up he still wants to try and work things out...but he has his ex gf come over there one night at 9 pm! There is my last 2 or 3 journal entries to really get full detail.

Asked by buggaandmommy at 4:28 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• geez..bugga i dont know..if you cant trust him, that is your answer right there!

Answer by froghopper at 9:32 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• IMO, I would not trust him...sounds like in the long run you might be better off w out him. But only you ca deciede this one. Good luck.

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 4:38 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• i agree. it sound slike you already know the answer but don't really want to face it yet. you still have feelings for him but don't trust him. so you're afraid of getting hurt. that makes you not want him. me myself i think you're better off without him. b/c if he really wanted to work things out he wouldn't have his ex-gf come over at night. but only you can decide what you want to do. good luck...

Answer by rissa_mommyof2 at 4:44 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I think he is someone you couldn't trust and if he wanted to get back with you then why is he talking to his ex gf all the time....he should be devoting his time on you and working things out with you....but in the long run it's your decision....just think about the future and what's best for you...good luck hun.

Answer by sweetmissy_05 at 5:17 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• You can work the trust issues out between the two of you. Sounds like to me he may have some underlying issues that he is struggling with as well, depending on the situation between you 2 it may be worth saving the relationship to get some counseling if he is willing (make that a mandatory thing for him to do with you) and then you 2 can start getting to the bottom of the issues and as you start to work through them you can repair the relationship and actually have a better one than you did before.

Answer by BreakingFree at 5:19 PM on Jun. 18, 2008