Anyone use phentermine to loose weight?

I was just wondering if anyone used, or knows someone who used, this weight drug. I have no sense of control when it comes to food! I eat until I make myself sick and need help! I would like to know what everone's experience was with this drug. Thank you mommas!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• My mom lost 80 lbs. I wouldn't take it. It is like legal speed. After she takes her pill she can not quit moving! She doesn't sleep. She keeps herself on a really strict diet and runs around like a mad woman all day. She has gone off it twice and has ballooned up 20lbs each time.
    Doctors are only supposed to give it for a short amount of time because it is addictive. It has been for my mom, but she is in denial. Her doctor is a hack so he doesn't care and gives it to her anyway.
    I would not do it!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:56 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Thanks...I can only get it for 12 weeks, so I don't think addiction will be a problem!
    Anonymous