How do you feel about this?

The Philippine High Court convicted WHO (The World Health Organization) of involuntarily sterilizing over 3 million Philippina women through the use of vaccines. (Fact)
The WHO in 1985 documented that one of its' primary goals for the use of a sterility vaccine disguised as a smallpox vaccine was to "eliminate 150 million excess Sub Saharan Africans". (Fact, 1985-ongoing)
The WHO 5-shot vaccine programs for tetanus in third world countries in South and Central America caused the involuntary sterilization of millions of women. (Fact, ongoing)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Sounds like EXACTLY what Obama's chief science advisor John Holdren was discussing in his book. I'm not positive he was precisely SELLING the idea, but he sure didn't talk about it with any objections!

You moms who vaccinate, read this. ... I have never been able to square the energy with which the gov't compels parents to vaccinate more and more, younger and younger with the lukewarm benefits of vaccinating. It always looked like there must be a hidden agenda in there.

This is not the first time I have seen such arrogance. Monsanto and the IMF forcing desperately poor farmers in Africa to use only seeds which would NOT produce seeds for the following year (guaranteeing that Monsanto had a captive customer base) ... Nestle getting African mothers to NOT breastfeed so they would by Nestle's baby formula - and then the disaster of formula w/ no refrigerators ... incident in the movie "The Constant Gardener".

waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 6:21 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• What is your source?
    Anonymous

• Sucks, but population control is a necessary evil.
    Yoshi_Yoshi

Answer by Yoshi_Yoshi at 2:12 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Gee, Yoshi, easy to say when it wasn't you. How would you feel if the government sterilized you without your knowledge and consent? Since you are on Cafe MOM and have a kid, I guess you might be pissed. However, I'm sure you have had your tubes tied by now, haven't you? Gotta keep the population down!
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 2:21 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I'd be pissed, but really, what could I do about it? You can't un-sterilize yourself. And not living in a shitty 3rd world country makes a HUGE difference.

I'm all for human population control...wish it was all consensual though.
    Yoshi_Yoshi

Answer by Yoshi_Yoshi at 2:23 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I'm all for population control too, but I don't think sterilizing without the consent of the person is right. I do have to wonder where this information came from though.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 2:45 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Yes, what a coincidence that the HPV vaccine, which doesn't PROMISE anything, is given to our ladies of childbearing age. Things that make you go hmmmm.
    Anonymous

• Anonymous

• Anonymous