bubbles?

my daughter was sitting next to me on the couch and she pointed to her nipples and said bubbles. hahaha i thought it was cute shes never noticed them before but today for some reason she did hahaha. does your little one have any weird names for anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That's cute! This isn't actually an answer to your question, but when my oldest was about two, she pointed to my husband's chest and told him that he had little girl boobies! She obviously meant that his chest was shaped more like hers than like mine. :)
    Happywith2girls

Answer by Happywith2girls at 2:01 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• aww....thats too cute
    Anonymous

• one day out of the blue, after asking my son if he wanted a banana, he repeated NAH NAH. now he calls all food and his sippy NAH NAH =)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:08 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• My dd calls my breast "belly buttons" I don't wanna start correcting her yet, I think is cute.
    cholita1978

Answer by cholita1978 at 2:41 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• My youngest has called breasts 'boobage'. Bare in mind...she has a sister 11 1/2yrs.her senior,so....yeah....that word has stuck to this day,ugh.
    starrsun

Answer by starrsun at 3:17 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• That is so cute OP!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:08 AM on Jul. 30, 2009