crying at 13 weeks

im 13 weeks pregnant and everyone is telling me that crying and my emotions are going to make me lose the baby. im pregnant i cant help my emotions and sometimes i just cry can this really make me lose the baby?

try4baby20

Asked by try4baby20 at 2:07 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Relax, I cried nearly all my last pregnancy. For no reason I couldn't help it.
    Anonymous

• no, crying will not cause you to lose your baby
    it is just hormones
    just your self getting ready for motherhood
    try to find the humor in the tears
    when you are not crying, laugh about how easy it is to cry
    (mine was sappy commericals, or seeing any new mom with a BABY)

but if you are crying and notice you are really sad, call your doc, some post pardom depression CAN start while you are pregnant

whoever is telling you that crying results in miscarriage is way off base
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 2:12 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• When your pregnant your hormones are all over the place. I cry all the time and Im fine. My mom passed away last year and Im pregnant with my 2nd child and my moms not here with me this time so I get upset almost everyday thinking about her and thinking about her not seeing thisbaby, etc. It will not make you lose the baby. Stress isn't good while your pregnant, but crying and being emotional wont hurt the baby and should get a little better as you get further along.
    Anonymous

• crying is all apart of being pregnant before and after the babys here everyone diffrent but im sure everyone cries . you'll have many more cries now and after the baby come but don't worry it part hormones and part joy of everything you and your bodies going though.
    staresky

Answer by staresky at 3:19 PM on Jul. 29, 2009