What toy was certainly worth the $$?

What toy did you buy for your kid(s) that they get good use out of?

For my son (2) it's the Little People Garage. He LOVES that thing. And ALL of his cars can go on it, so that is a plus!

ProudSingleMum

Asked by ProudSingleMum at 2:08 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• the leapfrog music table and a go diego go ride-on
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:09 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Any kind of toy tool. Both my boys love hammers, screwdrivers, saws. But this is also what daddy does all day long which is probably why they love it. Oh, they are 1 1/2 and 2 1/2.
    Anonymous

• Busy ball popper. I swear my kid (15 months) could play with it all day and all night. The other is a set of books by Sassy that includes "hello bee, hello me" and "who loves baby?" which is a photo book for baby.

I'm sooooooooo going to get him the Little People Garage. So far he loves to eat Little People. :) Oh! And he does love the Little People "Fly and Go" airplane. I sang the song to him on a recent airplane ride and he even loved remembering the toy! lol

As a younger baby, he loved the Mozart Music Cube better than anything.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 2:14 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Mozart Music Cube was what my son loved as a younger child. Now at age 2 he loves the wooden toys, they last longer and have truck and cars and trains at are so much fun for him to take to the park and slin de down the slide with. My son loves doing that lol.
    Chize

Answer by Chize at 2:17 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Sorry cant spell today...lol
    Chize

Answer by Chize at 2:18 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Leapster and V-smile hand held video games. Seriously they taught my kids how to do math and have saved us from whining on many long car rides.
    Hannah22

Answer by Hannah22 at 2:28 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• My three year old love her leapster. She get up in the morning, have her breakfast, and off back to her room to play with the leapster. I'm amazed with how quiet she is with this new gadget.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 2:32 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I'm an avid garage sale shopper so I don't spend much money on toys. . . Our faves at the moment are Speedy (little tykes coop) and a pinwheel from target on clearance for $.60.

chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 2:51 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Tinker toys
    building blocks
    Leapsters (but limited to one hour per day)
    Doodle Pro (AWESOME)
    Books about their favorite subjects
    Imaginext dinosaurs!!!!
    Anonymous

• The best toys are those that grow with them like the leap frog learning toys i had a leap frog activied toy with different level my oldest daughter who now is 10 used it until she was about 6 and now my other 7 kids can use it .
    staresky

Answer by staresky at 2:59 PM on Jul. 29, 2009