Have you used a Moby wrap D with silk panel?

How do you like it? Is the silk panel just as stretchy as the regular Moby wrap? any problems with it?

BUBaby

Asked by BUBaby at 2:12 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have the regular Moby. No silk. I do know that they are A LOT more expensive than the regular. I would not pay the extra. I don't think it works any better than the normal one. BTW I LOVE my wrap and would never use any thing different. You can use it for longer than any other carrier and is more versatile than any others I have seen!!
    DirtyMonkey

Answer by DirtyMonkey at 2:21 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• You can actually make your own wraps. Save you quite a lot of money. All you do is buy six yards of jersey cotton or some other reliable and yet stretchy material and cut it half lengthwise. You end up with two and if the panel is wider sometimes three.

Works just the same for a fraction of the price.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 2:53 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• The silk one is just prettier. I prefer the regular.
    Anonymous