Why do i get the feeling he is cheating?

He plays his video games all the time he drinks every night and when i ask him to spend time with me he gets angry gets off his game and just sits there. I ask him if he wants to watch a movie and he never really answers me then he gets on his computer to look at cars for the rest of the night. We both have talked about this several times i tell him how i feel about it and he tells me he is tired of fighting whenthe big reason why we do is cause i get no attention and he is mean to me verbally. He says he just wants to talk and play games with his friends. Well he is popular with his friends and they do anything for him so today he tells me he cant come home for lunch cause he desperatly needs his haircut so i said fine. Well i texted him to see what he was doing and he tells me he is havin lunch and doesnt have the money to go get his haircut now. Well if it was so important to get his haircut then why didnt he do that...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• and then come home 4 lunch, he is in the military by the way.
    Anonymous

• Okay for one why are you with someone who is verbally abusive. The video games my DH plays video games, but he has time frames that he is allowed because we have a family and our family comes first. My DH loves me to play the games with him. Even though I hated the idea when we first met I actually got into it and I beat him sometimes. My DH is not mean to me at all, but he does love his games and his friends. I give him the time with his friends and his game. My DH is like a kid, as soon as 8:30 hits and the kids are down he begs me to play his game. I couldn't deal with someone be-littling me, but I got over the fact that he plays games. I am not here to control him, but if he wants a life with me he will give me his time, and when I am away or its after family time do as you want. Maybe you can make a time frame for your husband. To come home spend time with you, then play his game. What makes you think he is cheating?
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 2:30 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I gave him a time frame so we could spend time but then he getsto drinking and when it comes time to get off and spend time with me he stays on and doesnt care how i feel. And lately he has just been lying to me and his friends send him pics of the half naked gf's or wives.
    Anonymous

• there are a few things that might help. for one stop asking him to spend time with you, if he wanted to screw you i bet it would be his pleasure to spend time with you, lay out your positon, in a calm manner, explanning that his time is important to you, that you feel negelcted by this, ask him what can you do as a wife to better things, and then let him know what he can do to make you feel better, also do you engage in things that he likes?play a video game with him, and bet him at that, most mean want to come home to a peacful home, men run from confrontaion with women, so instead ask him to teach you how to play, also you need to have a life of your own, sometimes if they see that you are finding intrest out side of home that tends to open a man eyes, they can't stand it when we don't pay them attention, so stop asking for his time, so what if he didn't come home for lunch, next time you go out for lunch with your friends
    Anonymous

• Have you ever tried playing with him? Or against him? When my daughter was 1st born we got online for his game system...he played it all the time. One night I said let me play and he quickly responded that I wouldn't be able to. I got my daughter and went down the road to my cousin's house...he taught me how to play and I got into my husband's game...killed him then called him on the phone to tease him.

Since then he taught me how to play and has bought me my own system so we can play together. And if he plays a game I don't ... I help him with the walk throughs and trophies and stuff. It is alot of fun for the BOTH of us now.
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 2:39 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Well put, I love that. Yes live your own life. Get your girls together and start entertaining yourself. Make him believe you don't need his time.
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 2:40 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• The half naked pics...sorry but that's just guys bragging.
    Anonymous

• But seriously if this man is verbally abusive to you and drinking like you say you shouldn't be dealing with stuff like that. I was verbally abused by my DD father for years, and about year 4 when I was 8 months pregnant I got hit for the first time. You shouldn't be abused at all in any way shape or form. If it is as bad as it seems you should think about leaving if things don't change.
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 2:42 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Whatever, if my DH showed my naked pictures to his friends he would be in the dog house. I could see photos they've found on the net or that come FWD on text, but not his friends gf and wives. That is sick. Last Anonymous, would you really want your naked body shown to your dh friends.
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 2:43 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• why are you the only one committed in this relationship? It's obvious that you come last to his games, friends, etc...why are you with someone who doesn't appreciate you for the woman you are...please don't say that you love him because how can you love someone who doesn't show you that you're special?
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 2:52 PM on Jul. 29, 2009