SWINGERS??

Have you ever done this? My husband and I want to bring another couple into bed with us. This is something we both are ok with. We are 100% committed, and the other couple would know they are simply objects to us. There would be no relationship with these people afterwards. If you have had another couple in your bed with you...did it affect your relationship?

To all bashers...don't even bother. Your opinion means nothing to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• My DH and I have done this; there are even private clubs you can join in some areas to meet other swingers. As long as you are in a stable relationship where there is 100% trust, and the other couple understands the rules.. there is no hard feelings and you can have a lot of fun! There are also websites you can join such as SwingersLifeStyle.com Good luck :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 2:44 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• yes, an its kinda weird, cause you open your eyes and hez down on someone else.. even though you go in with your blinders on.. its diff when its happening.. but i say its a good f*ck and as long as its once and then a diff one everytime, thats the way to go..
    Anonymous

• we have done it and i learned that i dont like sharing my hubby..
    Anonymous

• thanks so much for hte website and all the advice!!!! :)
    Anonymous

• I personally would never share, but if you two want to explore and you both know "the rules" I say have a great time!!!
    JULIAN01

Answer by JULIAN01 at 2:49 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I have never been a swinger, but I have been the object of another couple's desire. It was them and just me, I hadn't met my husband yet at that time.

They are now divorced. But I haven't talked to either of them in several years so I don't know for sure what caused them to divorce. I do have a pretty good idea.

I'm not saying that you can't do it and have a happy marriage. It can be done, but most relationships can't take it. You have to both be very mature. You have to be able to deal with issues rationally. You have to set-up ground rules. And if either of you have even an ounce of jealousy, it won't work.
    Anonymous

• You can say your ok with it till it happens. I did that with with my ex and guess why he is my ex now. You arent going to like how you feel when you see your man with someone else trust me its human nature.
    Anonymous

• I have known four couples who did this who stated unequivocally that they were 100% comitted and understood the rules of the situation. All four are now divorced. Just saying.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 3:16 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Why not just go out and have sex with someone, a one night stand and call it good?
    Anonymous

• Why not do a one night stand? Because we don't want that. This is something my husband and I are both interested in. By the way...I think you forgot to read the very last sentence in my post :)
    Anonymous