Is there anything that helped your headaches while you were pregnant besides Tylenol?

I get headaches that last 2-3 days at a time and Tylenol doesnt help me at all. Sleep is the only thing that makes them go away but they come back within an hour of me waking up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would put a cold washcloth or a frozen bag of veggies (peas work really well!) on my head and neck. There is also a homeopathic medicine called Head On that you can get in most stores, like Walmart and Walgreens. It comes in a tube and you put it on the spot where your head hurts (temples, neck, etc) That seems to help with the pressure as well. Good luck!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 2:47 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Camomile tea and smelling lavender works great. Get some laveder oil or make some lavender water, apply to a wash cloth, and then breath it in for a few minutes :)
    Anonymous

• The smell of roses is also great for headaches.
    Anonymous

• ask your doctor on head on it says on the package not to use if pregnant

i used caffeine
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:07 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Honestly, the only thing that has even remotely helped mine has been lortab, and they don't even take them fully away.. just makes them.. tolerable.
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 3:35 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I take a hot bath and just relax. and try to sleep if you can. avoid caffine and all of that. If I can I get my DH to rub my head and neck, its so relaxing and it feels soo good. Also, when I had my cat and i got migraines I would get the cat to lay around my head and start purring. the sound was so soothing and the little vibrations helped too.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 4:48 PM on Jul. 29, 2009