When will we take Obama at his word?

This is great ladies please take a few minute's to veiw it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

• I will listen to what the President actually says...... BEFORE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• yeah, Fox..........hmmmmmmmmmm.....
    Anonymous

• Never!! He is black, and black people are always lying and stealing or in this case lying to steal!!
    Anonymous

• If you will not even watch then no need to respond.If you watch and do not agree then refute it don't just deny refute.
    Anonymous

• 2:49 That is dumb.Most do not give a hay that he is black it has nothing to do with it so stop the deflection.
    Anonymous

• Sorry, can't do Fox. And anon:49, I'm guessing your whole party is cringing at what you wrote, really making a good name for the pubs. You are disgusting.
    Anonymous

• ONLY when he says, "I'm sorry, America, I am an egotistical jerk, who has no idea what the hell I'm doing. I know I've run this country into the depths of hell,but I'm stepping down,and taking Biden, Pelosi, Reid,Boxer and Clinton with me. As well as my man-wife. We will all go live way out in the middle of the desert, where we can never darken Washington's doorstep again." And, THEN only as he's saying it as he's walking out the door!
    Anonymous

• ONLY when he says, "I'm sorry, America, I am an egotistical jerk, who has no idea what the hell I'm doing. I know I've run this country into the depths of hell,but I'm stepping down,a

Geez, if only bush would have said that we wouldn't be where we are now...................
    Anonymous

• Whatever Obama's own words are in it.Just keep the heads in the sand.
    Anonymous