cradle cap

how do u get rid of this? he 2 mnths old what causes this ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter had it really bad. They used that vacuum to get her out and thats why she had it. My doctor told me to use baby oil on her head and geltly wipe it off with the towel afterwards. It worked for me.
    Anonymous

• it is an oil build up, strangely treated well with oil. i would always rub some baby oil in really well before bath and then scrub well. i would put more oil on after the bath.

bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 2:55 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• My son had a mild case - I would brush his hair in a gentle, circular motion after baths. For a severe case, I heard Aquafore works wonders!
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 4:41 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I took a tsp of olive oil and massaged the scalp with one of those soft baby brushes. Never has another problem with it.
    Anonymous