What's your rant?

In honor of another question.... What is your rant for the day?

Please do not respond to other responses unless you agree with their rant. This is just to help you get it out of your system, not to perpetuate the rage! Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• People assuming because you voted for Obama and don't regret doing so that you're uneducated and gullible.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:49 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• whats up wit all the GAY questions today? i mean come on dont we have more to talk about!!!!! It doesnt bother me.. it just pissz me off.. im BI and i say WHO CARES!!! B*tchz!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Ginger, that's an awesome looking image! Not a rant, just an observation :)
    Anonymous

• Being expected to be by my mother's side as she faces her final days, when she has always been a pitiful excuse for a mom.
    Anonymous

• All the Obama questions, Lezbo questions, help my kids not a whore like all ya'll.. Its just to much!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Awe.. this is nice.. thanx for this post mama..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 2:53 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• My husband changing his work hours to 2nd shift from 1st with out talking to me about it upsets me I am pregnant and its hard with me working and now we have to find day-care Good Job ASSHOLE lol

Anonymous

• It gets on my nerves that we're in a forum where we give opinions and then someone tells me something is none of my business b/c it's a public forum. Well isn't it none of your business to tell me it's none of my business?
    Anonymous

• When people take a normal name and spell it difficultly. They think it's making their child unique. No, that's making you look stupid and make your child's life difficult.

And I'm going to say it. The people who do this are either young, poorly educated, or both.
    Anonymous

• im tired of being stuck taking care of children that arent mine! and not even getting [aid to do it..
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 3:17 PM on Jul. 29, 2009