Communist? Marxist? Do these words belong in our government?

This is Obamas Green czar who answers to no one but him. This is just one of the people we have looking out for our interests.

Here in Van Jones's own words........

>I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th, and then the verdicts came down on April 29th," he said. "By August, I was a communist."

"I met all these young radical people of color – I mean really radical: communists and anarchists. And it was, like, 'This is what I need to be a part of.' I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary," he said.

In the late 90s, Van Jones was involved in Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement (STORM), a multi-racial activist collective with Marxist
influences

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 2:52 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• sigh. Czars are not processed by anyone but the President's staff. They are supposedly just part of the Presicent's staff, so this is okay.

BUT - these czars have as much power to put things in motion, to decide the fates of thousands of people (who keeps their job, how much their salary will be, what car dealerships will be emptied and flattened, etc.). So they have more power than the Cabinet members who get approved by someone OTHER than the President's staff.

And the media just mildly report it all like everything's fine.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 2:58 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Good grief! We are in a world of chit.His Science czar is a flipping wack job as well.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:06 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Sure, no problem with a revolutionary, Communist jailbird that can't be fired or voted out of office. *sigh*
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 3:14 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• All I can say is spread the word of EVERY dollar and EVERT czar and EVERY corrupt thing Obama and his liberal cronies participate in. 2010!!!!!!! Then onto 2012 Ladies!!!
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:14 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Have you gals heard about michele Malkins new book? Culture of Corruption. You want to know whats going on with all these "friends of Obama"? Check it out.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:49 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• The revolution is at hand. Are you a leader or a follower?
    Anonymous