Am i overfeeding?

I am a new mom to a one

month old and have recently switched to only formula ,y baby is still eatinh every 2 hours. she eats 3 ou. each time. is that the norm? can anyone tell me about their baby eating habits?

luvmymia

Asked by luvmymia at 2:56 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• im only breastfeeding and i feed my son when he is hungry. babies cry for different things and if she cries and she seems hungry feed her. my son eats sometimes every 2 3 4 or sometimes even every 5 hours. when he cries i check his diaper or i try to feed him if he is hungry he take sit if not he wont.
    adoradamia

Answer by adoradamia at 3:02 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• A baby this young will take it if you offer. According to my pediatrician they aren't aware enough to realize they are full and will eat until they get sick. However, if she doesn't seem to be bothered by the amount then she's probably fine. If you want to you could try feeding her at longer intervals. Instead of every two hours try a four ounce bottle and see if she can wait 3 or so hours.
    Nesa_Z

Answer by Nesa_Z at 3:37 PM on Jul. 29, 2009