Is it Possible he can't have children?

My husband and i have been married for almost two years. He is 33 and i'm 21. I have two chidren from a previous relationship, my two children are 8 and 5. My hubby and i have been trying for just about a year and nothing has happened. He won't go get a semen analysis or even go to the doctor. He has no children and i was wondering is it possible that he won't ever be able to have biological children. I would like for him to go to the doctor to get tested to see what we have to work with but he refuse to do so. I want to add atleast one more child to our family, and he want's a child just as bad as i do. I don't think the problem is me because i've been able to birth two children and i'm healthy, i make sure to get my yearly checkup yearly. What should i do? Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• keep on truckin
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:06 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• If he is not willing to go to the doctor then there is not much you can do other than keep trying... Have fun trying!!!! Wish you luck.
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 3:22 PM on Jul. 29, 2009