so how do you use a cloth diaper?

I've only ever heard of the kind that you pin on and wash the poop out of and dry and put back on. that seems like such a hassle.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I use a type called a pocket diaper. It's shaped like a disposable and is either fastened by a snap or velcro. Not much different than using Pampers or Huggies! The pocket is stuffable with an insert made from microfiber terry or with hemp. You can use as many or as little inserts as you like depending on your baby's absorption needs.

Going out in the snow, heat, or the rain to buy diapers and spend $30 every two weeks is much more of a hassle to me, when I can just wash them!

Please visit my page. I made a journal post tutorial with pictures (it reached #10 on the popular list) on how to pocket diaper your baby AND there are links to where I like to buy my diapers. I have some cute ones!

www.starbunz.com
    www.wildflowerdiapers.com
    www.cheekydiapers.com

There are also helpful groups here on CafeMom...
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 4:19 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• no they have nice ones now you do not need pins and they have inserts and all that. Try looking up Bum Genius. or fuzzy bunz.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 3:27 PM on Jul. 29, 2009