Are there any Moms out there that are passionate about boating or watersports?

I did a search and only found one post about watersports and 3 moms that were interested in watersports or boating or anything that has to do with being on or enjoying the water. I would like to start a group where we can talk about our nightly or weekend adventures on the water, but I don't know how to promote it or find members. Anyone interested?

SheriSanchez

Asked by SheriSanchez at 3:08 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I am. We try to go to the lake at least every other weekend. (Hubby has to work every other weekend or we would be at the lake every weekend!)
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:22 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Do you wakeboard, waterski or tube? Do your kids love it? Ps what is up with Cafemom refreshing a page it has been taking like 30 seconds to switch and view responses.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 3:28 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• We mostly do jet skis and tubing. We went a few weeks ago and someone had brought a wakeboard but I didn't get a chance to do it. I would like to try it sometime. Maybe next summer. My husband also scuba dives, well, he use to, it has been a while since he has had the chance too. We are saving our money up right now for 2 kayaks. Next summer we would like to paddle out to an island and camp there. And eventually we would like to own a boat, but for the time being we either go out with friends who have boats or rent one. Our son loves to be out on the lake. He loves to ride the jet skis and he went tubing for the first time a few weeks ago. He loved it!
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:46 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Me, me, me...LOL
    sunylori

Answer by sunylori at 4:10 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Ha Ha Ha you are one of the 3 Moms sunylori! LOL
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 4:50 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

•  I made a group, come check us out.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/ItsHotterOnDaWater

SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 7:26 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• i live up north in international falls minnesota and you should see rainy lake, it is so beutiful, it takes your breath away and looking at the wildlife and all the huge homes on the lake is unbelievable, ieveryone up here is on the lake in the winter and summer, we live and breath water
    momupnorth

Answer by momupnorth at 11:29 PM on Aug. 21, 2009