Why is it when I ask questions during the day, nobody answers them but at night, they get tons of hits!?

They are normal questions! not wierd at all! I guess nobody from the "too cool for school" day time cafemoms like me!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Aw, anon and jem, we all love you. Day time is just really busy for a lot of us. I have a job in the morning and some afternoons, for example. Evenings is usually my time for playing on the computer. Also, time zones are different, there are people from all different time zones here.

Answer by Bmat at 3:17 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I get the same reactions! I like to answer questions in the after noons when I have time!:)
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 3:15 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Too many questions going on i guess? At night there's less activity so there's a better chance someone will answer a non-drama question.
    Anonymous

• People are probably busier during the day. I know I'm only on here when I get a break at work because I don't have a computer at home.
    Anonymous

• I think its a matter of people with availability and time to answer during the day!!
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 3:23 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I know that i so true You get nothing during the day and lots at night LOL
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 3:23 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• cause the kids are asleep at night and we all have time to read them?
    Anonymous

• Night time is better to read and answer, without interruptions.
    zassymama2

Answer by zassymama2 at 3:27 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Because that is when we have time. I only occasionally get to go on during the day and that is usually on the days I'm working and it's dead. The days I'm home with DD I don't even go on the computer.
    NHRachel

Answer by NHRachel at 4:51 PM on Jul. 29, 2009