Driving Test

So I am finally going to take my drivers test tomorrow. I was wondering if I could get some tips on how to pass lol. I really don't want to have to come back again. Also when backing out of a parking space, should you look over your shoulder the whole time or just glance? My mom and her bf drive totally different and I am clueless to some things, thanks!!

Morgan.

Asked by Morgan. at 3:20 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Read the book and do what it says. That's how to pass.
    Anonymous

• When I'm backing out of a spot, I check my mirrors, then look over my shoulder to check my blind spots, look forward, then if I'm in a crowded parking lot, I'll look over my shoulder again to be sure. The main thing you need to do is relax! I was so scared for mine and I ended up passing with flying colors. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• Thank you so much anon 2 :) I am so scared but I hope I do well!
    Morgan.

Answer by Morgan. at 4:08 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Watch out for speed traps- at my DMV the very road leading out into town where I took my test is down hill, it goes from 55-45-25 in about a mile, I went 2 miles over the speed limit trying to get down to 25 and failed. :( the next time I took the test a few weeks later I passed with only 2 points gone, and that was because I didn't check a mirror when backing up.

SPEED TRAPS= FALIURE!!!! watch out, 

how the got me! lol

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 4:21 PM on Jul. 29, 2009