ok this is really funny but ive gotten boring in bed

after having my daughter doin different positions started hurting me i use to be a freak in bed from what my husband told me (and others before him lol) but now ive gotten really dull but not on purpose it just hurts anymore and i loose the mood cause of it and could care less to have sex.I try really hard to just bite and grin the painbut it makes me feel like crap because he never says anything but i know hes thinking what happen to my freak? the doctor told me it might be cause i have a tilted uterus from my daughter but ive done everything some positions i can do but the ones he really loves hurts really bad

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• I had the same problem. I had a tilted Uterus as well. After my third baby things changed ( Have another baby?) Now I'm Pregger's with no. 4. I have no sex drive but, If Hubby initiates it, The river flows. You have to remember your body changes every seven years and with kids the hormones change as well. I would try new things. (outside mabye) I don't know just don't give up and keep trying.
    Anonymous

• it doesn't hurt me, but I have NO sex drive. I feel sorry for my husband because I use to have sex 2-3 times a day. What is up? Someone message me and let me know lol
    lnmauldin7

Answer by lnmauldin7 at 9:21 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Well, I used to have all these problems, but things are getting better. I lost all sex drive after out baby was born. And when we did, it would hurt me. The sex drive part was hard. My hubby tried different things to "turn me on", cleaning the house for me or taking care of the baby while I had an evening alone, I liked those things, as silly as it sounds, actually turned me on. No its a habit for him now and i am back to normal. The part that hurt me was more a lubrication problem, so KY works good and its fun too!!!!
    Oldham80

Answer by Oldham80 at 9:29 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I had a lot of pain after my son was born. The Dr. said that it could be scar tissue on the inside (I had a c-section). I was also suffering from post partum, sahm, new body, low sex drive.. all this and all that. My husband never tried to help me out he just got mad about the whole thing. Not even a year later he was cheating on me.. actually I found out he was cheating on me emotionally our whole marriage. He abandoned us and drained our bank account when my son was 16 months old. Now that he's gone my sex drive is high... but I'm single and still going through the divorce. LOL!
    pipandmijosmom

Answer by pipandmijosmom at 9:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• LUBE!! seriously we just started using it and it has made a world of differance!Try it even if you think your plenty lubed down there, I thought I was and turned out I was wrong! After DD was born sex has sucked, one wrong move and it feels like DH has a sword on the end of his weiner and im cramped up and totaly out of the mood. I also try to tilt my bum down at an angle were it dosent hurt as much. One more thing to try is a bullet sometimes having stimulation elswere can help!
    From 1 freak to another Good luck and I hope your having wild crazy monkey sex in no time!
    2littlemonkeys

Answer by 2littlemonkeys at 12:54 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• It could also be another problem. Some women have pelvic wall muscle inflammation. It hurts when you have sex, can hurt very badly. It will feel like cramps when you're done and it can go into your abdomin, back and sometimes you'll have pain around your tailbone. You don't necesarily have all these symptoms but it can still be that. There are special places you can go to get help. Some gyns believe in it, some don't but it's been becoming more and more common in women. If you email me I can give you a web site to see if someone in your area can test and treat you for that problem. It's made a world of difference for me!!
    jackimci

Answer by jackimci at 12:59 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• thanks guys!
    ShYmAmA08

Answer by ShYmAmA08 at 8:31 PM on Jun. 23, 2008