I HATE BEING PREGNANT IT SCARY

damn the worrys!i'm scared to death of all the stories if i'm going to have a still born!the mood swings!then when the baby dosn't move as much then i'm scared gosh dose anybody else feel like this it my frist and last i hate it!! :*(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I totally agree...I am scared to death because everywhere i look people are talking about miscarrying and still born. I also am scared because of the cramping and nightmares of all my neices and nephews dying and I am afraid to sleep...
    Anonymous

• I didn't like it in the beginning, if your having that much anxiety over it I would deff advise talking to a doctor to ease your mind. There are always risks associated with pregnancy, but the do the risks out weight the benefits, deff not! when your done, all those fears, aches, and pains go out the window... I didn't want to have another one either, but I changed my mind, because the outcome of it all is SO worth it. Keep it up, and don't worry-Baby shouldnt have regular movement until after 27 weeks anyways!!

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 3:33 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• i agree. consider not going on cafemom as much or at all, its addicting at first but theres so much negativity here, you can't do anything right.,
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:36 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• thebest thing i would say to do is stay away from all the horror stories as much as possible. dont search for anything got to do with anhything scary about the baby UNLESS YOU ASK YOUR DOCTOR! other than that, yes your gonna worry yourself silly!
    Anonymous

• Having a stillborn is a rare occurrence. Something that you are highly unlikely to go through. Yes there are sad stories about women losing thier children, but try to make it a piont to AVOID all if that negativity. You need to surround yourself with positivity! Read beautiful birth stories, go to stores and window shop for baby stuff, make a belly cast to celebrate your beautiful body, have a party... pregnancy can be a wonderful time if you let it. :)
    Anonymous