30 weeks and less movement....

I am 30 weeks pregnant today, and I have noticed a significant decrease in fetal movement. I laid down for about 5 or 10 minutes and was able to count 5 kicks, but these kicks/movement was so soft and not like my usual hard kicks or tumbling. it has been like this for about 2 days now. At night he seems to move more, but it still notice a significant decrease from that. Any suggestions. I am waiting to hear back from my Dr. Thought I would post on here until then. Thankyou guys :)

Kikesama

Asked by Kikesama at 3:26 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Anyone?
    Kikesama

Answer by Kikesama at 3:32 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• You are suppose to call the doc if you dont feel any fetal movement fore an hour while lying down. So no matter how soft, 5 movements in 10 minutes is great. Your baby might just be sleeping
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 3:48 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• movements become less the further you get along, I mean, not WAY less, but less, its because the baby is slowly running out of room to move, so what I am saying is, he might be moving, but you wont feel it as strong because he is more or less just punching himself, tucking his arms and legs stuff of that nature.
    My doctor said past 33 weeks, 4 kicks in 2 hours at night laying down is GREAT, anything less than that is when to worry.
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 4:15 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Go to emergency room now! Do not play around with this.
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 12:33 AM on Jul. 30, 2009