AAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

I feel like I just went through the closet I share with my son a few months ago and got rid of a bunch of stuff. Now that I've had my daughter I'm going through to sort what I can wear now and what I need to work down too....and I've already filled a tall laundry basket full of stuff that I'm going to give away because I'll never wear it again...ever! How often do you go through your closets? Does it drive you just as insane?! lol, I'm elbow deep in clothes and I've only gone through one shelf!!

ajguinn

Asked by ajguinn at 3:30 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do what I do: put a box in their closet. When they put something on, and it looks small, put it in the box. Once it is full, decide to throw away, give it away, or put it away. Very simple!
    zassymama2

Answer by zassymama2 at 3:35 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• lol, it's my stuff that's the problem! I have a huge walk-in closet. I've been the same size since the fifth grade so I have just A LOT of old clothes. I think I've kept most of them for sentimental value over the years...but enough is enough!!
    That is a good idea though!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 3:44 PM on Jul. 29, 2009