Do you feel "connected" to your hubby when you are pregnant?

This is our 4th time being pregnant together, and each time, while my hubby is at work he knew if I was napping, or awake, or hungry, there is just a strong bond between us when I carry his offspring. Is this usual?
He has "sympathy" in good and bad ways too, now that I have heard of.
He knows when I need a hug, or something to eat. Its uncanny really. He is a sweet (sensitive) man. But only with me because he is as brut as they come with anyone else.
Am I just lucky? Or is this normal?
I would like to add, he does have "predicting" dreams, for others , so it may be his gift as well?

tsjpop

Asked by tsjpop at 3:32 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Nope mine was your typical male, clueless about so many things. I had to ask him to get me stuff to eat and I could have been bungee jumping while he was at work or sleeping with his brother and he would have been none the wiser. Of course, if I had been sleeping with his brother when i was pregnant that would have been another can of worms.
    Anonymous

• wow! ask him what im thinking!
    Anonymous

• Yes my husband had sympathy pain when I was pregnant. Toothaches, and headaches. Your husband might have a special ability.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 5:16 PM on Jul. 29, 2009