Hotel or B&B famous for guests leaving pregnant?

This is driving me crazy!

I know I saw this on tv a few years ago. It might have been on the travel channel, but I'm not sure. The show was about either hotels or bed and breakfasts. There was either a hotel or B&B in San Antonio, TX with a reputation for guests conceiving while staying there. Do you know the name of the hotel or bed & breakfast I'm thinkng about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I saw that show a while back but that was way before hubby and I stared TTC so I didn't jot it down! Now I am kicking myself...lol. We have been TTC for over a year and a half and nothing, so if you go and it works, let me know :)
    Jen110786

Answer by Jen110786 at 4:26 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• If you find out, let me know!! :)
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 4:06 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I know what you mean & I can't find the exact one..apparently many places now offer" procreation vacations" I found this & it lists a few..

http://www.babyzone.com/preconception/getting_pregnant/photos_procreation_resorts/
    zzicc

Answer by zzicc at 4:10 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• Thanks Jen! I'm glad someone else can at least confirm that I didn't make it up! I've Googled everything I can think of and I still haven't found it. I'm pretty sure it was not a chain hotel. I'm thinking it was probably a B&B, but my memory is fuzzy.
    Anonymous