Did anyone else notice...

...that in the question asking Pagans their thoughts about Christians, we got well thought out, complete Answers.
http://www.cafemom.com/answers/258933/Pagans_How_do_you_feel_Please_read_ENTIRE_Question_Feel_free_to_answer_anon?cat_id=&answer_added#answer

Yet in the one directed toward Christians about Pagans, we got mostly either one sentence blurbs (that didn't really answer the question) or long drawn-out re-postings of Bible verses and only a few actual answers.
http://www.cafemom.com/answers/258931/Christians_How_do_you_feel_Please_read_ENTIRE_Question_Feel_free_to_answer_anon?cat_id=&next=11#answers

What's up with that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Jul. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Anonymous

• picky aren't we?
    Anonymous

• What's up with that? I think you are a trouble-making troll, only on here to cause drama,and get attention! THAT is what is up with that!
    Anonymous

• I think you are a trouble-making troll, only on here to cause drama,and get attention! THAT is what is up with that!

If that's all it takes to be a troll you have very low standards
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:51 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

So does she, obviously. Either that, or she just loves taking jabs at Christians. As hard as most of us have worked to at least peacefully co-exist,and then this person comes along,trying to undo all that. Yep, attention-whore troll fits her pretty good, I'd say.
    Anonymous

• Glad I'm not the only one who noticed.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 3:57 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• She doesn't care about any of that. She just used both those posts to be able to take another jab at Christians. She could care less how they came out. They just give her more ammo, or so she thinks. And, the fact that you can't see that really doesn't surprise me in the least. Birds of a feather, after all.
    Anonymous

• And, the fact that you can't see that really doesn't surprise me in the least. Birds of a feather, after all.

Translation: you STILL can't answer the question, or my new one, so you'll just keep calling people names.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:00 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I was surprised that each question was answered as civilly as they were.
    Cherrie522

Answer by Cherrie522 at 4:02 PM on Jul. 29, 2009

• I didn't call you a name,and just because you don't like the way I answered the question,you say I didn't answer it. Sorry, I'm not gonna jump on the Christian-bashing bandwagon,so if you can't accept the answer I gave, that really doesn't surprise me either.
    Anonymous